Friday, November 16, 2012

Is Israel Going To Send IDF Troops Into Gaza?

I think an operation into Gaza by the IDF is inevitable considering that Hamas and Islamic Jihad show no sign of stopping the rockets but I did see this at The Muqata:


3:53 PM Prime Minister Netanyahu, Defense Minister Barak and Foreign Minister Leiberman meeting now along with the heads of Israelis Army and Security forces. (Channel 2)
Now that is Israeli time which is about 5 hours ago and that tells me the Israelis are getting close to pulling the trigger.

It is just incredibly sad that this nation of Israel must probably end up putting the lives in jeopardy of their young military warriors once again and quite frankly, I don't think the IDF can get away with the lack of casualties they saw in Operation Cast Lead.  It's years later now and based upon the rockets that are leaving Gaza, I gotta believe there are other surprises waiting in Gaza.

G_d Bless the IDF.

(file photo above)

--


1 comment:

Findalis said...

Add 75,000 more troops to the mix, no Gilad Shalit to worry about, and Hamas is going to need a change of pants.

I do believe everything points to after Saturday night.