Monday, March 30, 2020
Saturday, March 28, 2020
Do not worry, Mr. and Mrs. Parent in America - if your child is kept home from school, feel free to continue your lifestyle of sitting on the couch, scratching off pull tabs and downing a quart of Ripple, as "the village" will take care of your kids.
Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Oversee the spending of the $850 billion Stimulus Bill
- Take over control of relations with Ukraine
- Make a speech at the 50th anniversary of the Atlantic Council
- Joe Biden was tasked with overseeing the spending of the $850 billion Stimulus Bill legislation. To this day, there has NEVER been an official accounting of the monies spent. Biden made no report. We simply have no idea where the bulk of nearly $1 trillion was spent.
- Well, most of you know how it turned out when Obama put "Sheriff Joe" in charge of Ukraine. One accomplishment that Biden DID have, of course, was to land a cushy job for his boy over there and then protect his kid's job using his position in government
- Only Joe Biden could turn a simple speech at the Atlantic Council anniversary gala into a complete outing of the Navy SEALs who had taken out Osama bin Laden the week prior. Every other person in the U.S. government, including all in the Armed Services, who knew that in fact SEAL Team Six had accomplished the mission kept their mouths shut because it was a matter of life and death for that special ops team. But Biden, oh not Joe, "that's just Joe being Joe" had to play the big shot name dropper and outed the team and led to their deaths.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Monday, March 16, 2020
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Erdogan and his delegation travelled to Moscow to meet with Putin. Putin had them stand under the statue of Catherine II, the Empress of Russia who crushed the Ottoman Empire in the Russo-Turkish War (1768–1774). It doesn’t get more humiliating than this for Erdogan.
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Friday, March 13, 2020
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Saturday, March 7, 2020
MSNBC’s Brian Williams: "Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. U.S. Population, 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million"— Chris Stigall (@ChrisStigall) March 6, 2020
NYT Ed. Board’s Mara Gay: “It’s an incredible way of putting it. It’s true. It’s disturbing”
Paging @AndrewYang pic.twitter.com/uidqYGmYDI
(Hat Tip: SmokieinTX)