No one has ever asked Barack Obama a tough question.
Leave it to Holger.
- Do you feel any humiliation knowing that you won the Nobel Peace Prize only because you are black?
- Is your pride bruised knowing that you were elected to the Presidency in 2008 only because of the color of your skin?
- In 2012, was your celebration for being re-elected President tainted because people voted you back in because of your race?
- Do you ever feel a sense of relief that you were not Impeached because you are a black man?
- When you see that you have 52% approval ratings according to the polls, are you smart enough to know that people say they approve because they don't want to be called "racist" for disapproving of you?
- Would you have been able to attend the colleges and universities that you did if you hadn't been a minority?
- When you look back twenty years from now and the only thing Americans can say about your Presidency is that it was "historic" because you were the first BLACK President, will it bruise your ego?