According to the latest HolgerPoll, 82% of Americans said they did NOT vote for Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012 because he was black.
The actual reasons WHY they voted for him may surprise you:
- " I was sick and tired of $1.79/gallon gas and was hoping to pay more like $4.25/gallon
- " I felt it was time that more than 2 million Christians across the world could be slaughtered by Muslims and not worry about America lifting a finger"
- " Obama represented 'Change' and this country needed to change from a Constitutional Republic to a dictatorship"
- " I was interested to see what would happen when nearly half the people in America weren't working"
- " I wanted to see America in a worse financial situation than I was in personally"
- " It was my one chance to see England and France and Germany and Poland and The Czech Republic and India hate America"
- " Thought it would be cool if I would be sentenced to prison for drawing a cartoon of Mohammed"
- " I always thought it would be really neat to see America run by a vindictive woman who was born in Iran and has 'America the Great Satan" tatooed on her ass
- " I thought he would be the closest thing to Tiger Woods in the White House"
- " To see someone as President who could make Joe Biden look smart"
- " I've always wanted to have to speak Spanish to exist in America"