First off, let's listen once again to the ravings of a madman:
Now, I want to point out some of the new TYRANNICAL gun restrictions that Cuomo has put in place in New York State:
- immediate ban on semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and pistols with a "military-style feature," such as a flash suppressor or a bayonet mount.
- Magazines would be limited to a maximum capacity of seven bullets, down from the current 10.
- requiring universal background checks for all gun and ammunition sales
"Madness" ??? Really, Dictator Cuomo? Did anyone in the state of New York ask Dictator Cuomo to point out exactly how many mass shootings have occurred in New York State since 1984? ARE mass shootings out of control in New York and were they really attributed to so-called "assault weapons?"
Here is the truth, Dictator Cuomo:
Mass Shootings In New York State (1984 - 2012) Source
1. 2009 - Binghamton, New York - weapons used: .45 caliber pistol, 9 mm pistol
2. 1993 - Long Island, New York - weapon used: 9 mm pistol
There you go, in the past 28 years there have been two mass shootings in the state of New York. And so Dictator Cuomo has stripped law-abiding citizens of New York of certain inalienable rights due to the "madness" of TWO mass shootings in 28 years.
My question is this - actually, it is two fold: a) if New York State goes another 28 years with only two mass shootings will Dictator Cuomo claim it a success from his new gun laws? and b) will the State of New York keep a tally of the dead in New York over the next 28 years who were killed due to only being able to use a 5 clip magazine to protect their family and property?