Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update to Readers: LiveLeak Videos


Hey all, I just wanted to be sure that all Holger readers are aware of the odd appearance of LiveLeak videos here at Holger Awakens. As you can see below, scroll down to the latest LiveLeak video posted here - "Canadians Ambushed by Taliban" - the LiveLeak videos are showing up in stills as just a black background. This started about a week ago and I'm actually not sure if this is unique to my blog or not but the videos ARE FINE. All you have to do is click the "Play" arrow and the vids run normally.


I wanted to be sure no one was skipping the videos, thinking they were not loaded properly.
p.s. if any of my brilliant readers have a fix I'm not aware of, please leave that in comments.


Thanks for all of your support here at Holger!

1 comment:

Hog Whitman said...

I'm a brilliant reader! Oh wait, no I'm not.

You might try playing some of the vid, stopping it, and then copying the code then and there. It seems to work... sometimes. I think it's like when you copy an address when you're at the bottom of some webpage, and then the bottom of the page shows-up when somebody else clicks on it.

Of course, this is just a theory. It hasn't been 'peer-reviewed' yet.

Next Week: Greenhouse Gases!