Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Tunes: Live

Join me for a swim tonight... ACTIVE

Pain Lies On The Riverside

Live

I have never taken life Yet I have often paid the price

And you, you are a victim of this age And the guilt that hangs around your neck

Has got me locked up in a cage You've got to learn to live until no end

But first you must learn to swim All over again Because...

Pain lies on the riverside And pain will never say goodbye Pain lies on the riverside

So put your feet in the water Put your head in the water Put your soul in the water

And join me for a swim tonight

I have forever, always tried To stay clean and constantly baptized

I am aware that the river's banks are dry And to wait for a flood

Is to wait for life I've got to learn to live until no end But first I must learn to swim all

Over again Because...

Pain lies on the riverside And pain will never say goodbye Pain lies on the riverside

So put your feet in the water Put your head in the water Put your soul in the water

And join me for a swim tonight

No comments: