Monday, January 26, 2009

Jimmy Carter, Once Again, Sticks Up For Hamas


Some of you may remember my last post about the biggest embarrassment ever in American politics, President Jimmy Carter, and how I didn't pull any punches about the anti-semitic behavior of the chump who disgraced the Oval Office...and now we have this same doofus on national television AGAIN getting on his soap box for the terrorist organization, Hamas. Here's an excellent piece on Carter's comments today from the post at This Ain't Hell But You Can See It From Here...some excerpts from that article:



VIEIRA: Do you believe that Hamas can be trusted?
CARTER: Yes, I do. I think they can, because of their own self- interest, not because they’re benevolent, or kind, or that sort of thing. But yes, I do. I think they can. And they’ve never betrayed any commitment that they’ve made to me, or publicly, as a matter of fact. …
VIEIRA: But Hamas has said its goal is to destroy Israel. How can you involve them in a peace process when they said their goal is to destroy Israel? They don’t recognize Israel.
CARTER: I’m not here to defend Hamas….


Then what the hell is he doing? He claims there was “no serious rocket fire” during the 2008 cease fire - well, unless you count those three thousand rockets they fired into Irsael. Just because Hamas haven’t fired any rockets at Jimmy Carter personally, I guess he feels that makes them trustworthy.
I’m glad to see that Carter is willing to goof up any Presidential administration, that he’s a nonpartisan fly in everyone’s ointment. I wonder how he explains away his one term presidency to himself.

I couldn't agree with this article more. It will be interesting to see if even President Obama will divorce himself from the nutcase, Carter.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

This will end one day, hopefully sooner than later.

Sharku said...

I can hardly wait to read his Obit.....

Holger Awakens said...

Jeff and Shark,

Agreed - this ongoing embarrassment can't go away too soon for me.

:Holger Danske