Friday, October 16, 2020

Liar!

 

So Joe, when you say "higher premiums" ... you mean like my health insurance premiums going from $2100 a year to $5700 a year back when you and Barack and Nancy shoved the ACA/Obamacare down my throat?  That kind of "higher premium" ?

How about deductibles?  How about my deductible 6 years ago that was $1000 per year for health insurance and now is $6000 per year?  THAT kind of increase, Joe?

I realize that since you were insulated from The Affordable Care Act and were actually able to keep your old PRIVATIZED health insurance because you are one of the Government Elites and needn't suffer the slings and arrows of being a serf in this country, that you STILL think I fucking APPRECIATE the ACA, but some day you need to come to grips with reality in America, Joe.  Apparently you need some of the good old hayseeds, the deplorables, the "not so nice" people of America to shed some light for you.

You don't mind torchlight, do you bud?

No comments: