Saturday, September 5, 2020

Twitter Jail


 For those who follow me on Twitter at @HolgerAwakens, I am currently in Twitter Jail because someone reported my tweet where I called Nicolle Wallace of MSNBC a "whore."  I should apologize for that since I actually meant to call her a "Cunt."

Back in 2008, it was Nicolle Wallace who, as a hired mole for the Left in this country, wormed her way into the McCain/Palin inner circle and Wallace is the one who convinced Palin to do the interview with Katie Couric of CBS.

Wallace also worked in the Bush administration.  All of the time, she was a hired infiltrator by the Left.  She was a back stabbing spy.  A paid whore.  A cunt.

In case you weren't aware, Nicolle Wallace is now an anchor for MSNBC so she can actually be the REAL Nicolle Wallace now.  That only took you 20 years to come clean, Nicolle.  Bitch.


--

No comments: