Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Taliban Bribe Orphans to Plant Bombs

Okay, how many times have I called for the complete eradication of the Taliban from this Earth?  20 times?  50 times?

Well, here's Reason #128 from The Clarion Project.



Taliban Bribe Orphans to Plant Bombs


The terrorists are recruiting the young boys from the ranks of homeless and orphaned children, using candies and chocolate.

Taliban terrorists are bribing starving eight-year-old children to plant roadside bombs, act as decoys and to be suicide bombers against NATO forces in Afghanistan.

The terrorists are recruiting the young boys from the ranks of homeless and orphaned children, using candies and chocolate.

In return for what the Islamists give them, the children are required to learn how to shoot a gun, how to operate a suicide vest, and how to manage improvised explosive devices (IEDs). Children learn quickly - especially when they are starving and sweets are offered for the lessons.

One little boy named Neaz told a reporter from Britain’s Channel 4 that at age 8 he was promised a handful of coins worth a total of 91 cents by Taliban fighters recruiting him to the cause after his village was destroyed and his parents were murdered.

The Taliban leaders gave him sweets and took him to the next town, where they showed him how to use a gun and build IEDs. After gaining his trust, they bought him a special gift: a suicide vest.

"They made me try it on," said Neaz, now age 15. "The grenades went all around my body and then they offered me the coins. They told me to blow myself up at a checkpoint. I asked what I’d do with the money if I had to blow myself up. But they kept encouraging me, telling me that if I did it, I would go to heaven."

He eventually escaped and walked nine miles to turn himself in to police. He now lives in an orphanage in Lashkar Gah.

Award-winning Afghan film-maker Najibullah Quraishi, who was given access to a £500,000 British-built prison in Helmand where each cell holds 20 boys, said, "Thousands of children are being recruited and taught to make bombs or become suicide bombers. It is common for 13-year-olds to carry guns. Less than 10 percent of the population is educated so these children don’t have their own minds and they only have what the mullahs are telling them in the mosques."

Hanan, 15, whose father fought for the Taliban and was killed in a NATO air strike, is serving a two-year sentence. "I am not looking for revenge for my father. I chose to join and I want to do Jihad [holy war] for the sake of God. It is written in the Koran that you are allowed to kill infidels as you would kill a dog," said Hanan.

As reported by Clarion Project, Hamas terrorists in Gaza carry out similar activities, training children as young as eight years old to use guns in special summer camps, and brainwashing the children to believe that it is better to die than to live, as long as one dies as a "martyr" in the service of fighting to destroy the Jews in Israel.

No comments: